Notification for New Volunteer

Posted over 1 year ago by Mary Murphy

Post a topic
Un Answered
M
Mary Murphy

I manage the volunteers for a smaller non-profit, and I like to know all of my volunteers.  Typically I meet with everyone new who signs up (with some exceptions).  The software I used previously had notifications sent to my email when someone signed up to volunteer and then I would reach out to them directly.  It would be really nice if there were notifications on this platform too.  

0 Votes

1 Comments

B

Beth Ashton posted over 1 year ago Admin

Hi Mary,

Thanks for reaching out with your suggestion and sharing an example about how it would help your workflow. It’s really valuable to make that connection with volunteers when they are engaging with your organization! There is an existing request in place and I’ll be sure to add your use case and support. 

I would also suggest the exploring the User Filter or a prerequisite without auto approval, to identify new volunteers. If you’d like to learn more about these features and how you might leverage them to get closer to your goal, I’ve included resources below!

We appreciate your contribution to the forum and if you have any follow-up questions or if we can support you further, please reach out to us at support@galaxydigital.com and we’ll be happy to help!

Have a great day!

Beth

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment